When did being a grown up get to be all work and no play? Here is an easy and fun solution: creating happy, healthy outdoor food experiences. This book is designed to give you the inspiration you need to get your picnic groove back in motion, any day, anytime.
Picnics are not just for huge reunions or special occasions anymore. The Picnic Life is about making picnics so fun and easy that you can enjoy them at any time of day all year round.
• PACK supplies you can leave in the trunk of your car so you can be off and picnicking in just minutes!
• BRING the all the right stuff (and leave the wrong stuff at home!)
• PREPARE a safety kit so you can easily manage those little "situations!"
• MAKE delicious food for breakfast picnics, middle of the night picnics, indoor picnics, city park bench picnics –any place you can think of picnics!
• CREATE complete menus for spring, fall, summer, or even middle of the winter picnics!
Includes recipes that are healthy, delicious, interesting, and most importantly, quick and easy.
• Cilantro Guacamole Layered Dip
• Curried Couscous with Beef, Peppers, and Apples
• Smoked Turkey Cobb Salad
• Raw Energy Beet Salad
• Mango Blue Cheese and Smoked Chicken Sandwich
• Grilled Apricot Mustard Chicken
• Breakfast Omelet Sandwich
• Fruit Kebabs with Lime Yogurt Dipping Sauce
• Tea, Ginger and Date Cake
• Ugly but Good Cookies
Start living the picnic life!
You can also have your favorite kid artist color in the special pictures in this book. What are you waiting for?